PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB:
Manage recruitment, selection and acquisition activities and enhance the channel partners’ service to support the business growth.
Explain detail about the job responsibilities
- Communicate with hiring to understand and address resourcing needs as well as organizational capability requirements.
- Manage recruitment, selection and acquisition activities for positions up to and including management roles, fill up vacancies in a timely manner.
- Participate in hiring review with manager to update recruiting progress, address issues, drive for solutions and facilitate hiring decision. Ensure proper offering process, reference check, on boarding process, induction, and orientation program, follow up the probation for new hires as well as follow up their managers on recruitment results.
- Develop effective recruitment strategies, advertising programs, Internet and Intranet recruitment processes and orientation programs for new employees and that attract high caliber candidates.
- Develop recruitment channels and manage performance.
- Control recruitment budget and track recruitment expenses.
- Identify the long-term pipeline candidate source strategy specific for business future competency needs.
- Enhance line manager’s & supervisor’s capability of interview skill.
- Participate in various HR related projects and initiatives.
- Assume other duties assigned by direct supervisor.
- Education: University degree, Human Resources qualification preferred.
- Work Experience: At least 7 years working experiences in recruitment.
- Foreign Language: Fluent in both oral and written English.
- Computer skills: Skillful use of windows, MS-office and regular working tools.
- Competencies: Good customer service mindset and communication skill. Including telephone communication skill to meet field force’s needs and design sustainable solutions. Process and detail focused, data analysis ability and ability to work well with others to accomplish common goals.
- Business Knowledge: has expert knowledge in respective function and / or industry with a good business acumen.