▪ Position Summary
This position is mainly responsible for design and implementation of China Organization and Talent Development strategies and all related activities.
▪ Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conduct organizational effectiveness assessments and diagnostics to uncover trends and insights for improving organizational performance.
2. Design and implement talent development programs for high potential employees to drive the talent pipeline and succession planning, which is fully aligned with global team
3. Design and conduct talent review programs to ensure sustainable talent pipeline.
4. Work closely/support global team to ensure corporate initiatives/projects are successfully implemented at country level. (e.g. competency review/performance management tools)
5. Drive Employee Engagement projects. (e.g. GPTW/EVP)
6. Responsible for internal and external HR communication initiatives (e.g. newsletter)
▪ Qualifications (Knowledge, Ability, and Skill Requirements)
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Organization Development. Psychology or related field is preferred.
2. More than 10 years’ experience in Human Resources full scope, at least 5 years’ experience in organizational/people development function. Pharma industry is preferred.
3. Deep expertise in process consultation, design and facilitation. Able to facilitate both interpersonal work and group work.
4. Strong consultative skills including organizational diagnosis and the ability to provide pragmatic, just-in-time recommendations.
5. Ability to apply theories and principles of organization/talent development into practical, easy-to-implement OD/TD solutions that closely align with business needs and organizational strategy.
6. Solid decision-making skills, creativity and business acumen; must possess demonstrable strong problem-solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
7. Strong presentations and group facilitation skills; excellent ability to communicate with peers and higher-level management; solid influencing skills, particularly at senior levels.
8. Strong project management skills. Must have ability to initiate project plans and balance multiple changing deadlines and priorities
9. Action orientation and flexibility in a changing, fast-paced environment with multiple work demands.
10. Strong customer orientation skills; proven ability to build relationships and create positive customer interactions.
11. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Fluent in English